5310G Industrial 8 + 2G Combo Managed High Power IEEE802.3at Switch
- 8 10/100 Base TX ports and 2 Gigabit RJ/SFP combo ports
- IEEE 802.3af 15.4W / IEEE 802.3at 30W High Power
- 240W total power budget for High-power camera
- SFP ports support 100/1000 Mbps with Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) to monitor long distance fiber quality
- All ports support Korenix patented RSR with 5ms recovery time, and MSR for up to 4 x 100M Rings and 2 Gigabit Uplink Rings
- Advanced management LACP/VLAN/ Private VLAN / QinQ / GVRP/ QoS/ IGMP Snooping/Rate Control/ Online Mirroring/DHCP
- Advanced Security system Port Security, Access IP list, SSH and HTTPS Login
- Event Notification through E-mail, SNMP trap and
- IEEE 802.1AB LLDP and optional Korenix NMS software for auto-topology and group management
- Cisco-Like CLI, Web, SNMP/RMON for network management
- Multiple event relay output for enhanced device alarm control
- Hi-Pot Isolation Protection for ports and power
- Industrial heat dispersing design, -40~75°C wide operating temperature
Korenix JetNet 5310G, the revolutionary DIN Rail type industrial Gigabit managed Power over Ethernet Switch is designed with eight 10/100TX injector ports and two Gigabit RJ-45 / SFP combo ports for highly critical applications such as real time IP , WiMAX systems and Wireless APs. All of the 8 ports of the switch are compliant with both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at high power standards and can deliver up to 15.4W and 30W power per port to enable requiring devices, such as Wireless APs, PTZ and cameras, etc.
The two Gigabit Ethernet combo ports provide high speed uplink to connect with higher level backbone switches with Korenix MSRTM network redundancy technology, while ensuring the reliability of video transfer through the exclusive 5ms recovery time. By supporting various types, including 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 copper or 100Mbps, 1000Mbps Fiber, the Gigabit uplink ports further enlarge the ring infrastructure.
With IEC 61000-6-2 / 61000-6-4 Heavy Industrial EMC certified design, including robust enclosure and -40~75oC wide operating temperature range, JetNet 5310G ensures high performance of the surveillance network under vibrating and shock environments in rolling , traffic control systems and other harsh surveillance applications.